John Peel Torrent Compilation 3 of 17 now seeding!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Tue Oct 30 11:24:50 CET 2007

Hello Chaps!

I got 35 complete seeds for the second Peel Compilation torrent so
I've now removed my file to make way for the third compilation.

This compilation is now seeding - find it at 'The Pirate Bay'.
Contains many collated 'Peel Sessions' including some rarities such
as the cool 'Culture' sesh (a favourite of The Great Man hisself!).

I'd like one volunteer to sacrifice 4 gigs of their hard drive to
maintain the seeding of Compilation No.1 and a second volunteer to
continue uploading Compilation No.2 - any takers?

The collected DVDs I'm uploading are about 80 gb in volume so it's
unreasonable to expect one person to keep all that on their hard
drive and upload it by themselves but if we divvy it up amongst
ourselves we can launch multiple copies into the ether and attract
more disciples to the Cult of Peel!

Cheers!

Dee Dee