[peel] Re: John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

Alasdair Macdonald wewalkforonereason@...
Mon Oct 29 22:29:09 CET 2007

On 29/10/2007, Domestic Empire <domesticempire@...> wrote:

> I'm glad to see the 'John Peel Torrents' aggregator has already picked
> up the first one automatically but if you want to become a contributor
> so you can make your own posts about your torrents just let me know.
> And that goes for anyone else creating Peel torrents.
>
> Please help to support these torrents by linking to the site. Thank you (",)
>
> John Peel Torrents
> http://johnpeelpages.blogspot.com/
>
> * AS WITH ALL MY SITES THERE IS NO CORPORATE ADVERTISING  :-)

Okey dokey.

I'm new here, and I signed up - in part - in the hope of finding new
places to hear JP sessions that I don't already have. But I seed my
own recordings as flac files (mostly to dimeadozen - a members-only
site) and have no interest in mp3s.

So - is the aggregator also suitable for flac sources - and/or are
there other places to plant information about good quality
losslessly-compressed audio?

For instance, right now I have 7 Peel session FM>cassette masters on
dimeadozen (plus - admittedly - one mp2 set from a 6 Music
rebroadcast).

Alasdair