[peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Mon Oct 29 05:54:41 CET 2007

Echoing a thank you for the Pirate Bay torrents. This is all very kind of you.

Michael Stoecker

To: peel@yahoogroups.com
From: deedeeramain@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 18:40:03 +0000
Subject: [peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 2 of 17 now seeding!

            Hello Guys!

I successfully uploaded the first 5GB of John peel stuff.

I had to upload nearly 8GB before people started getting complete

files but almost immediately I had 37 people seeding the complete file!

I've removed my seed and am now starting to upload the second

instalment. (Find it on Pirate Bay)

Please please please continue to seed these files for other users!

When your file is complete - keep sharing for a day or two before you

transfer it elsewhere.

Cheers!

Riving Ton