Peel BitTorrents

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Fri Oct 26 08:09:15 CEST 2007

I'm starting to post John Peel Torrents.
I have 17 DVD's of his stuff to share (nearly 80gb!!).
There's radio shows, Peel sessions, TV appearances etc.
The first one was loaded up tonight via 'Pirate Bay'.
It's called 'John Peel Torrent Compilation 1 of 17'.
I'm moving to Saudi Arabia in a month and the internet there
is completely fire-walled - no more P2P for me :-( I need to
share these files out quickly!
Therefore I will upload one torrent until two or three
clients have the file and are starting to seed with others.
Then I will remove this file and upload the next.
I encourage you all to share your old Peelie bits and bobs
via P2P!