[peel] Top FIFTEEN gaps between sessions...

Martin Wheatley martinw@...
Sun Oct 7 21:31:01 CEST 2007

At 19:28 07/10/2007, you wrote:

>Apologies, it was dangerous joining the fun without reading the rules.
>
>But being almost as anal as you Ken, can I have another go. What about
>Steve Hillage who played on the session with National Health in Feb 1976
>and then with Orb in Oct 1990. So 14 years, putting him above Wire, or
>am I disqualified for some other reason, like 'backing musicians don't
>count'
>
>John

Backing musicians should only count if you've got a year to
spare to go through every musician on every session and cross
reference them all!
It's getting a bit out of hand.  I don't think even John French should count
since he was a band member in both instances