[peel] Re: Anyone going along to Ken's talk at Waterstones, Glasgow, as part of Peel Day?

RobF robfleay@...
Sat Oct 6 16:55:32 CEST 2007

Got my copy on Thursday - fantastic stuff Ken!

> don't fret about any mistakes too much. I guess it's
> inevitable with such a large research task

Too right - but if we're playing the spot the mistakes game...Echo & The Bunnymen not listed in the top 10 of longest intervals. A mistake or deliberate because the 1997 session was a live set?