b-movies and positive noise

arclight2525 todsy94@...
Fri Nov 30 17:46:23 CET 2007

Great to see the Peel show with B-Movie in session made available. I
got in touch with their lead singer – Steve Hovington – last year
whilst researching my new book.  It's about a local music venue where B-
Movie made one of their first appearances (they're a local band from
Mansfield about 7 miles from here) in 1980.

I'll contact him with a link for the download, bet he hasn't got a copy
of it either.
Tony