Fabric07 Track 1

Julian Porter spiggytopes55@...
Fri Nov 30 12:04:07 CET 2007

We all know and love Fabric07, a great collection of tracks, but does anyone know that the track listing is incorrect?

I have a friend who happens to be a lecturer for a BSC Music Production course. He sends me various bits to do with music, mostly obscure stuff, and he recently sent me a track by the Japanese band Asa Chang & Junray called "Hana". When I played it I thought, I know that track. Sure enough it is track one on Fabric07 (minus the vocal but plus the football commentary), although this track is credited to the Scottish Folk Punk outfit Sons and Daughters as "Medecine".

Both tracks are on iTunes and clearly it isn't Sons and Daughters.

Wonder who made that mistake?

Cheers,

Julian