John Peel Man of Bronze

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Nov 30 11:16:11 CET 2007

I think its near or in a village called Burton (south Wirral) -
the richest part of the country outside of Kensington (London).
I think theres a pub in Heswall named in honour of JP. Theres a
statue of Lennon in Liverpool airport but Peely would be way down
the list for a new statue, if it was up to the "people". I think the
best you can hope for is a bust down some BBC corridor !