Retrieving deleted recording

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Tue Nov 27 17:29:15 CET 2007

Hi all, as there are a lot of computer wizards on this group I forward
this question:
Last Friday I played with the Berlin based MC Quio. Was great, me
spinning records and she rapping.. Unfortunately the recordings didn't
go that well. My recording (on minidisk) only started 40 minutes into
the show. A promoter of the night recorded it on his computer, but as he
saw my minidiskapparatus deleted his recording because his hard disk was
nearly full.. A great shame.. But I've heard of people being able to
retrieve deleted items on computers .. Does it take special software???

I realise it's another nice mess I've gotten myself into  :-) !

Anyone who can get the recording back gets a recording of a Dutch Peel
radio show from the mid eighties :-) !!!

Love Marcelle xx
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>