'My Top Ten' - Andy Peebles Interviews John Peel

Gary domesticempire@...
Sat Nov 24 19:26:18 CET 2007

Having time on one's hands to trawl the net can really pay off
sometimes. This is another gem from The People's Archive. Let me hand
you over Ross...

"As mentioned in my previous post in this community I've an mp3 of
John's appearance on the Andy Peebles hosted show MY TOP TEN, which
was the less frequent BBC Radio 1 equivalent of Radio 4's Desert
Island Discs. A few people have asked about it so I've uploaded it to
a file hosting site. Help yourself and feel free to proliferate."

Thank you Ross (",)

It's a good quality cassette rip at 192kbps CBR 44.0 MB (46240880
bytes).

| Ross' link here: http://community.livejournal.com/john_peel/
| My blog entry here: http://johnpeeleveryday.blogspot.com/2007/11/my-
top-ten-andy-peebles-john-peel.html