John Peel Torrent Compilation 12 of 17 now seeding!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Fri Nov 23 12:09:55 CET 2007

Hello Chaps!

18 fully completed seeds now floating in the ether for 11 of 17 so I
terminated my seed to bring you the latest instalment!

Torrent Compilation 12 of 17 can be snarfed at either 'Mininova'
or 'The Pirate Bay'.

And to finalise things (let me just line up the cracked record!) - If
you managed to get a complete copy of 11 of 17 - would you please
continue to seed it for a little while longer to allow those in the
community with slower connections to acquire it also? Thanks!

All the best,

Dee Dee