John Peel Torrent Compilation 10 of 17 now seeding! - plus 'Spinning on Air'!

JOHN GRAY jt.gray@...
Sun Nov 18 11:06:07 CET 2007

Thanks once again!  As long as my hard drive will cope I can keep seeding the earlier ones - plus the Top Gear shows, now rolling again.  I haven't completed 9 yet, but its moving along - curiously though, 6 is crawling slowly behind.

'Spinning on Air' is a show on WNYC New York Public Radio, which describes itself as being about 'unusual music'. You can download complete shows from its archive  at http://www.wnyc.org/shows/spinning/ - click on 'archive' in the right hand column.  You will find Robert Wyatt, Bridget St John, Sufjan Stevens, Devendra Banhart, and a whole load more.

John Gray