John Peel's Archive Thing 1970

rwprov52 rwprov52@...
Sat Nov 10 18:01:08 CET 2007

Does anyone out there have a good download copy of the 1970 , now very
rare, album Peelie did for BBC records in 1970? - 'John Peel's Archive
Things'. It famously featured recordings from the BBC Archives - Welly
Boot Dancers, Live Beetle Jew's Harp etc.
I have the equally rare 'Top Gear' album - also on BBC Records - but
have not digitised it yet. I also have some 'Peels Pleasures'
cassettes. This was a holiday show he pre-recorded in the 80's,
featuring Ivor Cutler etc, but I haven't Mp3'd that yet either.
Perhaps if enough of you are interested, I might get it together!

Robert Provan