do you remember??

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Nov 10 14:46:14 CET 2007

my shows index in the book does indicate the occasions when Walters
stood in on the show - several dates in the early 80s, a few in the
late 80s - but I do not have tapes. However, if it were House of Love
and Siouxsie and the Banshees side by side on disc or from session
repeats, I suspect the shows of 2/5/88 and 23/5/88 are the prime
candidates. Anyone got either of those?

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, rockerq@... wrote:

> > <<does anyone remember walters filling in for peel one night ?>
> >
> Seem to remember this happening on a couple of occasions when
Peelie (or the
> pig?) was ill or snowbound or something.
>
> <<can anyone remember peel introducing a welsh band on t.v.
(again1980's)i