The Best Of The Best Of The Best

thebarguest thebarguest@...
Fri Nov 9 23:57:47 CET 2007

It'll be interesting to see how an all-time FF 2007 differs from
the year 2000 model (a la Peel show).Personally, I find it boring
to see the usual suspects in the top 5 to 10 all the time
esp the Pistols, who sound very dated. Having said that, I still
rate "Atmosphere" by Joy Division (but please no "Love will Tear") !
"Shot by Both Sides" by Magazine would be my number one (just because
you're paranoid etc etc........).