[peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 7 of 17 now seeding!

Riving Ton deedeeramain@...
Fri Nov 9 22:59:48 CET 2007

Thanks Davie!

That's the spirit we encourage!

At the moment my 7 of 17 torrent is uploading verrrryyyyy slooooowwwwwlllllyyyy. I was U/L'ing at 70 kbspreviously. Now; despite several reboots and change of ports etc I only have max 20 kbs - I think Virgin cable are playing silly buggers with me.

Goddamnit! We pay for our bandwidth why can't the f***ers supply it! What if I was mounting a round the clock security monitoring operation on the Ospreys nesting in the back garden and then Virgin decide they are going to restrict my bandwidth? No more streaming video! Eggnappers shinnying up drainpipes that's what!

And what if I was remotely monitoring and administering my dear old Ma's kidney dialysis from another continent and Virgin decided to restrict my banwidth? Super clean blood that the old pipes just can't / won't accept! Exploding pensioners in suburbia!

These bastards! I don't understand why if I've paid for something I can only have half of it!

Anyway! To try and get things back up to their normal rates; I am going to stop this torrent for the evening and run my eMule program. Tomorrow I'll re-start BitTorrent and see if that's wrong-footed them. (With eMule; if I gave it a rest overnight then often I'd be back to my normal speeds the next day when I re-started my client!).

Cheers!

Dee Dee