The Best Of The Best Of The Best

Steve so_it_goes_2512@...
Fri Nov 9 14:43:23 CET 2007

Dear Ian

Thank you for your message. Yes, I have had a small response, which
is encouraging, considering from experience that most replies to
polls of this kind come in at the last minute! It has already been
mentioned that whittling down 1400+ tracks to only three is a
formidable task, but then JP said as much when he couldn't submit any
less than 250 from one year's worth of releases!!! In the end, if you
have a list of many that you cannot live without, send me the lot
(I'm sticking my neck out here) and I'll tally them anyway.

Looking forward to continuing to foster the community spirit...and
just remember, all votes are anonymous, so Ken and other luminaries
please don't hesitate!!! ;-))

Best wishes, fellow Peelites

Steve