John Peel Torrent Compilation 7 of 17 now seeding!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Fri Nov 9 13:40:02 CET 2007

Hello guys!

We've now got 7 or 8 complete seeds for torrent 6 of 17 so I'm going
to quit my seeding here (uploaded over 8 gigs of data to get 8 seeds
for a file less than 4 gb in volume! Where does it all go?!) in order
to initiate 7 of 17.

We didn't get to double figures for this last torrent so if you were
lucky enough to get a complete file - please, please, please keep
seeding so others can complete their torrents also!

The latest torrent can be found at Mininova!

Thanks to all those sharing their sources in the last couple of weeks
also!

Regards,

Dee Dee