Anyone have Pink Industry??

kmuir67 keith.muir@...
Fri Nov 9 00:50:15 CET 2007

Hi All

New to this forum, so apologies if this is a bit obscure.

I am keen to find a copy of a track from a Pink Industry session from
1983 ("Taddy Up") which only ever appeared as a Peel session. My very
old and very poor quality tape of this was chewed by a cassette player
some time ago and my restoration attempts have made the best of a very
bad job, but if anyone out there has a decent quality copy I would be
very happy to hear from you!

I have quite a few obscure session recordings from the early 80s that
I'm happy to track down for anyone who's interested, but quality is
generally not great.

Best,

Keith