a little late but a new one

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Nov 8 23:01:54 CET 2007

thanks, kevin, I have at least got my head round yousend it and have
downloaded that. It's one from a period I was too busy being a
student in London going to gigs at places like the Nashville, and the
Moonlight in West Hampstead to listen in, so much appreciated.
Checking "The Shows" Index in my book though, to help cataloguing
listeners, I think the date of that show is actually Thursday 19th
July 1979. Why?: first TX of the Russians' first (and
only) session, and he trails the next Monday's show as
featuring "Tubeway Army and UK Subs" (M 23/7/79), and he also plays
Little Feat and talks about Lowell George dying a week or two ago
(29/6/79)

ken