This new fangled bittorrent business...

phil philip.gh@...
Tue Nov 6 21:35:30 CET 2007

<Sorry - had to switch my computer off and so stopped seeding some
torrents. Is there a way to pick them up again, or is it only
possible when still connected after downloading? Actually, also have
been unable to pick up where I left off downloading Compilation 5,
and can't find a way to resume - have had to start again. Am I
missing something, anyone know?>

As long as you haven't deleted or moved any of the torrents or
downloaded files it should just pick up from where you left off after
rebooting. At least that's how it works in Utorrent, which client are
you using?

Btw thanks again to everyone sharing files just now!

Phil