Many thanks

saipanda saipanda@...
Tue Nov 6 15:02:42 CET 2007

Just wanted to add my thanks to everyone (specifically, Deedee, "And" and Kevin) for all
the material that's recently become available. It's like Christmas came early!

Things I've particularly liked so far:
-On the DVD torrents, all the Festive 50 material, because I always love the F50, and now
I've got Mark Whitby's book on the subject as well (great stuff!).
-The 1982 show with Killing Joke and New Order sessions, because I'm another one of
those old-timers with an especially strong fondness for the 78-82 period. Can't wait to
hear what else might be coming up.
-The 1999 show including the 1986 Peelenium, because it's really great to hear the
comments and the whole thing in context of the show (eg, the Peelenium includes Levy
Stubbs Tears and is followed by a Four Tops track, something he says he's always meant
to do). This is the first show I have heard featuring the Peelenium, so hoping there's more
out there (apart from in the BBC archives). Of course, looking forward to hearing what's on
DVD Torrent 17.

Also, the Audacity suggestion works great fo rme and I'm sure will be really brilliant as
well for some other Peel show files I have that seem to be at slightly strange speeds.

Thanks again, everyone!