80s Peelenium discrepancies resolved, & Teddy Warrick remembered

ken garner ken_garner@...
Tue Nov 6 14:08:02 CET 2007

thanks! used those lists to check sessions and repeat dates for the
shows index, forgot to do that for the Peelenium - which i thought
i'd got from the source anyway. Oh well, trying to be philosophical,
it's only 4 out of 101 installments where some of the details are not
all there...