and even more from Hannah at R1...

And pontypoolie@...
Tue Nov 6 01:18:21 CET 2007

> And oops, she now finds it's actually Peelenium 1986 (TX TX Th
> 16/12/99, or possibly Tues 21/12/99) that R1 doesn't have in the
> archive, not 1985!

> ken

Hello

I've just listened to /converted this show from cassette to wav/mp3.
I'm in the process of creating a yousendit link (taking a while) but
I'm not sure if it's frowned upon to post them directly to this
message board. If so, I'll pass it on to one of the other sites for
general distribution.

I vividly remember listening to this show at the time because Peel
is distraught at the start of the show as he passes on the news of
the death of Teddy Warwick who he describes as being a 2nd father to
him. If you google his name, there is VERY little to show for his
efforts, which seems a real shame if you listen to Peel's comments
in this show.

The show has the Pacinos in session and the 1986 Peelenium incl Salt
n Pepa, not the Fall, as it stated on the bbcwebpage at the time
Can someone let me know if its ok to post links here direct please?

Does this torrent dvd collection include the entire Peelenium? If
there are any gaps I may be able to help fill them.

Cheers
And

PS I'm really looking forward to the new sessions book, but am
saving it for a real treat on christmas morning -  Thankyou very
much and well done Mr Garner!

PPS The first link has just finished so here it is, the first ½ of
the show
http://download.yousendit.com/1745561665284B1C
I'll do the other one soon, unless I'm in bother...