This new fangled bittorrent business...

John Gray jt.gray@...
Sun Nov 4 11:07:54 CET 2007

Can I (belatedly) send my huge thankyou for all this!  And I too have
a Mac and have had no problem with these downloads.  The switch to
Mininova threw me a bit, and the ads are a little intrusive, but it
works fine.  Just make sure you go to Mininova.org - there seem to be
other Mininova sites.  I can't guarantee to keep stuff live
continuously, but whenever I can I open up the previous volumes to
seed them.  If enough people do the same, the torrents should keep
rolling at a decent speed.  This is one of the the most generous
communities I have come across on the net - keep it up, we owe it to
the man himself.

John Gray