[peel] John Peel Torrent Compilation 17 of 17 now seeding!

Tim Brooks tb666xx@...
Sun Nov 4 01:58:51 CET 2007

what I think I mean is that say the joy division session isn't actually
the joy division session.... its something totally different....does
that make sense???....I have a ton on soulseek (user tb666)...not
online right now, but I have hundreds of shows and sessions..tho dee
dee, you have lots I don't have..... thnx again for the uploads