John Peel Torrent Compilation 17 of 17 now seeding!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Sat Nov 3 10:18:49 CET 2007

Hello Chaps!

John Peel Torrent Compilation 4 of 17 is now successfully seeded!

We have 3 members of the community continuing to seed compilations 1,
2, and 3 to guarantee a few more copies so is there a volunteer who
will continue Compilation 4 of 17 for us?
I notice that there has been less people downloading Compilation 4 of
17 than the earlier files and wonder whether this is because I posted
it on Mininova rather than Pirate Bay?

Due to the interest in the 'Peelenium' which is contained on DVD 17,
I've uploaded the John Peel Torrent Compilation 17 of 17 rather than 5
of 17. This file can be sourced from Mininova.

Cheers!

Dee Dee