John Peel Torrent Compilation 4 of 17 now seeding!

deedeeramain deedeeramain@...
Thu Nov 1 03:05:10 CET 2007

Hello Chaps!

It's late at night (for me in the UK!) and I only have 5 new seeds
uploading the '3 of 17' torrent but I'm going to initiate the fourth
torrent now because time is tight!

For some reason I keep getting an error while trying to upload on
the 'Pirate Bay' site (keeps telling me that my torrent is broken).
This is after some new updates to the 'Pirate Bay' site.

I successfully uploaded my torrent with 'Mininova' so go for it!

Community minded members of the group Phil and Roger have guaranteed
to continue uploading torrents 1 and 2 so I would like one member to
put their hand up and declare they will keep the 'John Peel Torrent
Compilation 3 of 17' on their hard drive for the next few weeks so
we can guarantee a good number of copies spreading throughout the
community - who's gonna help us out?

I'm kinda new to BitTorrent but I understand that it's best to give
just one torrent a high upload rate at the expense of the others
you're downloading.
So, if you are downloading five files and a JP torrent is one of
them - limit the upload of the others to the bare minimum and upload
Peelie at your maximum rate. This helps distribute the file amongst
the Peel community and improves your stats at the same time! Win Win
situation!

Cheers!

Dee Dee