Where's Peelenium? What happened?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Nov 1 00:25:52 CET 2007

Dee Dee - I have not checked the whole list, but I could not help
spotting that your Peelenium listing (are those the recordings of the
actual sections of all the relevant nightly shows, from May 99 to Jan
2000? Blimey!) had four records as usual for 1962 and 1985, when the
master list Peel Producer at the time Anita Kamath had - which she gave
me and which I used for its inclusion in my PEEL SESSIONS book - only
had 3 for those years. I wonder if Peel simply added in a bonus one of
his own on the nights in question without agreement? Or is it (groan)
another error in BBC documentation? I heard quite a bit of the
Peelenium going out but not all, and I was not taping...

ken garner