LOVE CHILD Peel Session?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Sat Mar 31 16:19:12 CEST 2007

Thanks, Martin, I'd found that interview elsewhere, yes. Mike Hawkes,
Peel's Producer at the time, has no recollection of it either way,
but is going to rummage about in his loft for his old
planners/wallcharts to see if they might hold any clues. The funny
thing is, with the help of Jon Small, I now have a complete-looking
diary of Peel shows for first half of 93, and they simply do not
appear there and would struggle to fit in: there are no gaps! I
wonder... if, having been recorded on Mon 21/12 by any chance it was
broadcast almost immediately over the 92 Christmas period, as a sort
of bonus new one (this often happened actually) during the last two
of the Festive 50 shows that year, on Friday 25/12 or Fri 1/1/93...?
Anyone have a tape of those F50 92 shows?

kg