[peel] LOVE CHILD Peel Session?

Robf robfleay@...
Sat Mar 31 00:20:08 CEST 2007

> At 14:48 30/03/2007, you wrote:
>
> >Anyone remember anything about a Peel Session by the US
> >trio LOVE CHILD, incl Rebecca Odes on bass? Radio 1 data
> >has a recording date of 21/12/92, and it is clear the
> >session did indeed take place, but there is no record of a
> >broadcast date at all. Was it broadcast? And if so, when?
> I have no record of it
>
> martinw

It rang a bell with me - I remember the band cos I bought their single
after hearing Peel play it - I also bought the album and that wasn't so
great. I felt sure I had a session on tape but after checking I must have
been mistaken. My suspicion would be that it was scheduled and
maybe plugged in advance by John but never happened for some
reason - that might explain why it stuck in my mind. I was taping
sessions regularly around that time

Lord Google isn't much help as there appears to be about a million
bands called LoveChild!