[peel] apology: it's not my fault

Jimmy Stepek jimmystep@...
Fri Mar 30 12:00:53 CEST 2007

> 2a. apology: it's not my fault
>     Posted by: "ken garner" ken_garner@...
> ken_garner
>     Date: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:06 am ((PDT))
>
> I only sent that last message once, I know, honest,
> and I did it from
> within the website. I think something's gone wonky
> at Yahoo, Stu... -
> ken

It's been happening all over yahoogroups, especially
if you post on the site. Yahoo say they have now
sorted the problem..... wait and see...

I'll get back to you over the weekend with some one
session wonders, have to check as the memory modules
are shot! Hot Water, that Welsh 8 piece band spring to
mind as being a good session as does the session by
The Stoat but I'll check things out over the weekend.

Cheers....Jimmy