[peel] John Fahey's unbroadcast session [inspired by Paul Bryant's post in poll thread]

Paul Bryant pbryant98@...
Tue Mar 27 22:14:41 CEST 2007

Fahey did a Kershaw session in 1987 as follows

Andy Kershaw session 15 October 1987

St Patrick's
Nightmare/Summertime
Spanish Two-Step
On the Sunny Side of the Ocean
Dance of Death

It was broadcast & if you want a copy drop me a line
off list. The story goes that Richard Thompson was so
disappointed by Fahey's session that he offered a
session of his own to Kershaw for free to compensate
listeners. Andy says something to this effect himself.
Anyway, Fahey wasn't as his best but it ain't THAT
bad.

pb