[peel] New Radio 2 Evening Schedule Coming

Mark sploozed@...
Sun Mar 25 03:11:19 CEST 2007

Interesting. Shame about Best of Jazz. I've always
liked that show. In fact, it's now the only show I
listened to as a child and still listen to. Humphrey
Lyttelton always manages to convince me he's actually
listening to the records he plays. I always felt that
about John. And I feel the same about Marcelle.