Andy Kershaw is castaway

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Mon Mar 19 14:55:06 CET 2007

Willow writes:

> it might sound ridiculous but they should put the interview up without the music because the interview in between is the most intersting bit.

i read somewhere that the problem with DID that stops them putting it on
Listen Again is the format, the concept and not the music. but, yes, the
music was almost unimportant (and, in places, surprisingly uninteresting).

(i had to tape the friday repeat of this as i was at work. just saying,
like... i still have peel's on tape somewhere too)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/desertislanddiscs_20070311.shtml
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio3/andykershaw/pip/j3gq8/

(this: The Four Brothers: Uchandifunga (4.32)
from the flotsam show was actually on my 'Best Of 2006'* compilation that i
did for friends at christmas. *purchases, not releases)

andy