Yo La Tengo / WFMU

Willow willowct@...
Thu Mar 15 17:19:15 CET 2007

>From YLT HQ:

That's right folks, it's that time of year again.  Sorry for the short
notice, but we just and I mean just got back from far far away, from
the land where your Automatic Replies were going to cripple our in-box.
So yes, it's short notice.   Friday, March 16, 8 pm in your eastern
daylight time, Georgia, James and I, along with our trusty sidekick Bruce
Bennett (airlines willing), will take to the airwaves of WFMU and the
cyberwaves of wfmu.org to help that most fantastic of radio stations
raise money.

For three hours, we will join Pseu Braun and her co-host Gaylord
Fields.  Anybody who pledges enough money to the station during those three
hours gets to make a request, and we will try to play it.  If you've
heard it before, you know that there's no spectacle in the world of
entertainment quite like it.   Don't miss it.

All the details you need are at http://wfmu.org/

--Ira

  the WFMU show archive might be of interest also

  http://www.wfmu.org/recentarchives.php