Peel Sessions 1967-70 new batch of 202 sessions...

GuyAnthonyBrown guyanthonybrown@...
Fri Jun 22 19:33:09 CEST 2007

Two or more years ago I completed, and traded with a few souls for a
bunch of UK sessions from my own collection, well I have now
completed a further 9CD set extracted from reel tapes preserved by a
generous fellow in Edinburgh. There are some splendid moments in
these tapes and wanted to let you guys and gals know about these.

Email me back, off list, if you are interested and I'll send you an
Excel spreadsheet that has all the tracks listed from both Set 1 and
Set 2, and their dates etc. The 44 artists involved on Set 2, with
the count of songs are listed below.

In total across the 16 CDs of UK Sessions there are almost 350
separate sessions from these early years of Radio 1 preserved.

Cheers

GUY

Artists in UK Sessions Set 2:
Al Stewart 3
Arthur Brown 4
Bee Gees 1
Blossom Toes 2
Bonzo Dog Doo Dah Band 26
Brian Auger's Trinity with Julie Driscoll 2
Brian Patten 1
Captain Beefheart and his Magic Band 4
Chicken Shack 2
Cream 6
Denny Laine And The Electric String Band 4
Duster Bennett 2
Eclection 4
Fairport Convention 4
Fleetwood Mac 9