Your artwork wanted for Peel Sessions book

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Jun 21 02:27:05 CEST 2007

Damned cheek, you say. Well, if you happen to have one or two of those
original typed Festive 50 lists that Peel would send out afterwards if
you sent in an SAE (I know I had some once upon a time but I can't find
them); or a particularly amusing / specific session-related postcard
from Peel; or one of those signed Kid Jensen postcards he'd send out;
or a ticket or pass from a Peel Radio 1 show event (Meltdown,
Glastonbury, going along to a Maida Vale session with a band or as a
guest at one of the lives from there, One Live, birthday or christmas
shows - I have one or two I'll chuck in) we'd love to consider it. Scan
it and e-mail it to me as a jpeg. All contributions gratefully
acknowledged etc. Please specify the year and context in covering e-mail

ken