Peel cameo in Five Seconds to Spare on TV

Paul Webster paul@...
Thu Jun 14 22:34:01 CEST 2007

As featured in one of the Peel documentaries (at least I seem to remember
it) ... I think he was in a record library chatting to one of the band
members.

"Five Seconds to Spare" on BBC 2 on Sunday 24th June 2007 at 02:00 to 03:40
Thriller based on Jonathan Coe's best-selling novel The Dwarves of Death.
Opening with a bizarre murder witnessed solely by the lead singer of a rock
band, the story then jumps back three weeks as the band moves to London in
search of stardom. Here, they meet their drug-crazed producer whose
involvement with a 1970s punk band increasingly appears to hold the key to
the murder. Featuring a cameo by the late John Peel.
Director: Tom Connolly
Starring: Max Beesley, Valentina Cervi, Gary Condes, Anastasia Hille, James
Hooton, Ronny Jhutti
 (Widescreen, Subtitles, 1999, 12, 3 Star)

Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from
http://www.getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=17774
Copyright GipsyMedia Ltd.