[peel] Anyone care to play "Name That Tune"?

rockerq@... rockerq@...
Fri Jul 20 01:23:42 CEST 2007

> <<Thought it would never end - and when it did, I expected to hear
> Whispering Bob Harris saying "really nice">>

Funny that was exactly what I experienced!

Sounds like an unused outtake from someone like Poco

In fact may be worth checking tracklists of mid 70s OGWT - or ask Bob - may
well be something he'd recognise (and if you do you must pretend you've
mistaken him for Peelie)

In fact I wonder what Peelie would say if we could play it to him now!

Of course, this thread is another argument for never editing tracks down from
entire Peel shows - how many of us now regret doing that!?

Rocker