Ivor Cutler tracks in 1998?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Jul 16 10:59:31 CEST 2007

yes, that's right, there were another 7 or 8 tracks recorded that date
at Ivor's house by James Birtwistle that went out on Kershaw and we
have a date for that. By the way, by an extraordinary coincidence,
Anita Kamath, Peel's producer of the time, just got on to me and
mentioned in passing that, yes, there was an extra / last ivor cutler
in 98, but they spread the tracks through several shows, and she was
going to try and find the dates in her own original producer's notes.
I'll check that website, too, thanks, rocker...

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, rockerq@... wrote:

> > <<Does anyone have any of these session tracks by Ivor Cutler
showing in
> > any Peel show after June 98? >>
> >
> Could that be the session that was shared with the Kershaw show? Peel
&
> Kershaw broadcast half the tracks each. (or had Kershaw already left
R1 by then?)