One or two other teeny blanks?? (help?)

ken garner ken_garner@...
Thu Jul 12 22:37:39 CEST 2007

Thanks, Phil & Koogy for those. I've just discovered this - I'm going
through putting in a bit of info about sessions that have been
released in more recent years into the sessionog, and discovered this
on my Bonzos Complete BBC cd from 02, which I had never looked at
before: The Complete BBC Recordings SFRSCD108. This CD has 4 tracks
from A Top Gear session recording date of apparently 2/10/68 -
Monster Mash, Give Booze A Chance, We Were Wrong, Keynsham, I Want To
Be With You, which I cannot place in any broadcast Top Gear show
script, and ther ewas no contract for a session on that date either.
There was a session recorded on the 8th and broadcast on the 20th,
but that has entirely different numbers. Anyone got a clue? Anyone
know of a show off air tape that definitely has those tracks in it?
Maybe I should ask Bernie Andrews, he'd know!

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "Phil Edwards" <festive50@...> wrote:

> Ken
> Stop Press
>
> I've listened to whole set but no tracks mentioned.
> However
>
> Found this on a Vitalic Club notice board
>
> I guess the guy must've been a real Vitalic fan and logged these
timings
> from his recording.
>
> Phil
>
> Track listing timing :
> 01) Poney : 00'40 to 4'56
> 02) My Friend Dario (?) : 4'56 to 8'21
> 03) You Prefer Cocaine : 8'21 to 12'37
> 04) Cich Cach : 12'37 to 17'56
> 05) Fanfares : 17'56 to 21'45
> 06) unknow name (?) : 21'45 to 26'00
> 07) Warm Leatherette Cover : 26'00 to 28'27
> 08) La Rock : 28'27 to 35'00
> 09) Cardboard Lamb Cover : 35'00 to 40'15
> 10) My Friend Dario (?) : 40'42 to 44'18

Of ken