Chain Reaction

ken garner ken_garner@...
Wed Jul 11 21:57:02 CEST 2007

yes, putting andy's info together with context in BBC INFAX - there
is a clue to the Ian Rush / max Boyce date - that's clearly it.
Thanks all. All those others shows you mention Adrian are already in
the show by show index, thanks, along with Peel's appearances on down
your way, the archers, and sitting in for Jakki Brambles on the R1
lunchtime show, Mark Radcliffe, Andy Kershaw...

this bit of the book (the show by show index) goes to the designers
and publishers tomorrow, so that's it. Anything else will just have
to wait til 2nd edition, if we sell enough copies

ken