Oh Superman 1st plays on Peel 81?

ken garner ken_garner@...
Mon Jul 2 17:10:35 CEST 2007

I don't have any scripts or tapes from 81, and do not now have time to
evidence of when the first plays of Laurie Anderson's single Oh
Superman were on Peel's show in 81? I need specific dates if at all
possible. It's certain he was playing it from the original US
independent release on One Ten (prop Bob George, who would of course go
on to be an occasional US reporter on new music for the show until the
mid 80s). Thanks!

ken garner