[peel] Re: Slash music downloads

Eddie Duffy eddie.duffy@...
Tue Jan 30 12:34:00 CET 2007

Nice one, Andy! I might have a go at a couple of shows myself if I get
chance.

BTW, show 13 wasn't skipped as such. As it was a live show, they changed
the podcast name to slashmusicLIVE. Took me AGES to find it:

http://www.channel4radio.com/store/view.php?Id=430
(If link doesn't work the first time, refresh or try it again.)

Eddie.