slashmusic playlists

Andrew Dean koogy@...
Mon Jan 29 17:00:06 CET 2007

> "Koogy Wonderboy" on ilx started putting together full listings, but it
> looks like he only got as far as show 6:
> http://ilx.p3r.net/thread.php?msgid=7245126

hello!

i started the above because of the slipshod nature of the channel4radio
listings. didn't think they'd come back to haunt me like this 8)

what does the original poster want from listings? just better than the
official ones? (i'm not doing anything special, just listening, googling and
posting). even the ones that go up to week 18 are very wrong - weeks are
skipped, week 13 isn't skipped. the show numbers and dates are in the
filenames, how can they mess this up? anyway, i have restarted doing this.
will start by filling in the gaps on the 18 week list, then correct the ones
that are there. feel free to chip in.

Slow Down Tallahassee were great last week btw
http://www.channel4.com/music/myband/sweetcandy

andy