No chance here to get any John Peel shows to hear. Why?

dekoder1982 dekoder1982@...
Mon Jan 29 09:34:06 CET 2007

i ve searched with soulseek. You get a lot of Peel sessions but
seldom complete shows.
I am not looking for cure peel sessions etc. I search for the whole
show no matter which band is there in session, because i like the way
he talks and organize his show. Such a great lot of different music.

What is your username there? Maybe i can look for it in february. My
name there is 3939.

Bye Jan

--- In peel@yahoogroups.com, "michael stoecker" <michstoecker@...>
wrote:

> Soulseek really is the best option for getting Peelie material. I
won't be
> on for the next few weeks, but after Feb 10th, I should be on quite
often as
> michstoecker. I'd be more than happy to share my files with you or
anyone
> for that matter. And in addition, there are a half dozen users
right now who
> share a great deal of Peelie material on there.
>
> Michael Stoecker
>

> >From: "dekoder1982" <dekoder1982@...>
> >To: peel@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [peel] No chance here to get any John Peel shows to hear.