Beatnik Filmstars

Marcelle mar.celle@...
Mon Jan 22 12:29:24 CET 2007

Hi Goofy, you are right: it is the Pink Noize ep, released in 1995 on
the American label Slumberland. The song '50/50 Split' starts with John
saying 'Beatnik Filmstars in the house'. I will play the song tomorrow
on Another Nice Mess, as I got a request for the BF anyway.. And as any
other members of this group like me to play a particular gem from the
past, please tell/ask me, I like playing requests and receiving mails,
esp. during the live programme, then you have me running around the
house looking for the requests and hopefully arriving in time before the
song playing live has finished :-) !

Marcelle
www.anothernicemess.com <http://www.anothernicemess.com/>

PS Maybe I should do a Peel-introduction-special on the show? And have
everyone here thinking about Peel-introductions on vinyl and/or cd?