Missing Greenhornes 7in for the Peel 7in Box Collection

michael stoecker michstoecker@...
Fri Jan 5 04:06:20 CET 2007

Hi everyone,

Way back when we were all trying to collect the mp3 versions of every record
in Peelie's treasured record box we could not find them all of course. The
last time I knew, the general collection amongst us was missing the a-side
of the Greenhornes 7" "Stayed Up Last Night". I found it last night from a
collector who was kind enough to rip and share it.

You can download the 2 Greenhornes' songs and the cover scans here -

http://download.yousendit.com/05D647782C6D850F

The link expires in 7 days, so if you need it afterward, just email me.

And in the spirit of the Peelie Box, has anyone found any of the following?

Arthur K Adams - Wildwood Flower b/w Its a Wild...
Dreamland Express - Groovy b/w UFO
Easy Teeth - Car Noise [A-side]
The Firemen - Old Smokie b/w Louie's Theme
Roshell Anderson - Such a Beautiful Thing [B-side]
Sasha Caro - Grade 3 section 2 b/w Old Maid's Song
Sipho Bhengu - Tickey Dopies b/w I saluti
Spit Out - O From I b/w Tan & Rot n' Roll
Stanley Winston - Its Alright [B-side]

These are the only ones I'm missing. So if you're missing something not on
here. I have it and will of course share it.

Later everyone and remember to check out my podcast, The Yank Sizzler.
http://theyanksizzler.libsyn.com

Michael Stoecker